MARKETING ASSISTANT OR INTERN (TECH STARTUP)Tech Startup Undisclosed
Marketing and Public Relations Intern - Fahrenheit Creative GroupFahrenheit Creative Group, LLC
Entry Level MarketingE Enterprises / Small World Concepts
Marketing InternGirls Are Powerful
Communications InternStand for the Silent
Intern for Mobile App start-up from Harvard Business School AlumBookmark This
DescriptionCardBlanc is a virtual debit card for the smartphone. It is a new payment platform for mobile shopping targeting the fastest growing smartphone demographic-- ages 13-29. After downloading the app, receiving a unique card number and loading the card with funds, users can earn points for every mobile purchase. One-click shopping that is social and easy to use.
Responsibilities• Social Media–managing, writing and posting social media content for our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.
• Identifying key influencers (Press and Media)
• Creating an online presence through forums and blogs
• Building a robust media list
• Researching Gen Y shopping habits
• Building a grassroots strategy to target high school and college students