Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate CompanyHelen Painter
Mass Communications/Public RelationsTeQuilla's Twin Towers Mini-Camp, Inc.
Weekend Pt & Ft Jobs, Immediate Start.www.jobvista.ga
Intern for Mobile App start-up from Harvard Business School AlumBookmark This
DescriptionCardBlanc is a virtual debit card for the smartphone. It is a new payment platform for mobile shopping targeting the fastest growing smartphone demographic-- ages 13-29. After downloading the app, receiving a unique card number and loading the card with funds, users can earn points for every mobile purchase. One-click shopping that is social and easy to use.
Responsibilities• Social Media–managing, writing and posting social media content for our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.
• Identifying key influencers (Press and Media)
• Creating an online presence through forums and blogs
• Building a robust media list
• Researching Gen Y shopping habits
• Building a grassroots strategy to target high school and college students