Weekend Part/Time CASH Jobs, Well Pay.www.jobvista.ga
Fun/Creative Interns Needed for Social Media Marketing projectsDino Enterprise
Computer Hardware and Software Sales Intern-EcommerceBluesky Capital Parnters, Inc.
Social Marketing InternSquarebar
Marketing Spring 2015 InternshipCoburn Communication
Intern for growing startupBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionWealthrive, a growing startup, is a community of women committed to being advantageous with their financial resources. Our mission is to increase the number of confident female investors.
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our team. You'll get the chance to actively make a difference, change the way the financial services industry interacts with women, and impact the way women interact with the financial services industry.
Unpaid until proven
Responsibilities• Branding through the use of all media.
• Event planning and calendar management for bootcamps, workshops and events.
• Manage the editorial calendar for content distribution.
• Conduct content contributor and influencer outreach.
• Press outreach to promote our bootcamps and events.
• Ability to read and edit basic HTML.
• Maintain social media presence across platforms.
• Intern will research, update media lists, update contact lists, write some press materials, attend/ assist events, and handle administrative work which is extremely imperative for the Firm.
• Being self-driven is a must and this is an opportunity to learn all aspects of building a company gain hands-on experience.
• Outstanding communication skills- both written and verbal.
• Able to prioritize and work on a deadline.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
• An eye for aesthetics and design is required
• Good email and communication skills.