Intern in Online Marketing/ SEO – NorwayBookmark This
DescriptionWe are Wimdu, an awesome start-up headquartered in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 300,000 properties in over 100 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are on track to become Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation, offering an authentic travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we are now looking for motivated people to join our multi-talented, international team to make it happen!
Are you passionate and experienced in SEO? Do you enjoy working in an international environment and want to be involved in worldwide rollouts? If so, join our team and become part of our further success!
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the Online Marketing team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in the heart of Germany's capital. The Wimdu Academy, monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team.In addition, you will receive a competitive remuneration.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please forward your application, including CV and Cover Letter, by using the following link:http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=opF4YfwQ&s=internships.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities- You will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of search engine optimization(SEO) and affiliate marketing strategies
- You will get a broad insight in how to use different SEO-tools and analyze performance results
- You will create search engine optimized texts for our website and blogs
- You will write, translate and correct diverse articles and you will be responsible for PR
- You will be in regular contact with webmasters via email and phone to negotiate new contract conditions
Requirements- You speak Norwegian on a native level and have good communication skills in English
- You are very interested in Online Marketing and highly motivated to learn something new
- You ideally have prior experience in Online Marketing, especially in SEO, Affiliate or Social Media Marketing
- You are eloquent, creative and have excellent writing skills
- You have an open minded personality and feel very comfortable communicating over the phone
- You work very accurately and have good skills in MS Office