International Company needs Marketing ,PR, Event management interns in shanghaiBookmark This
DescriptionPivot Marketing is an event management and marketing company based in Shanghai. Founded in 2004, Pivot has acquired many multi-nationals clients such as Triumph, Coca-Cola, HSBC, Kohler, Burger King, Citigroup, RADO, BMW and Sanofi-Aventis just to name a few. Pivot’s core services are event management - specifically in corporate hospitality and entertainment, business functions and grand openings; event marketing – specifically in product/brand launches, mass consumer outreach programs, promotions/sampling programs, road shows, branded entertainment etc; and corporate sponsorship consultation and negotiation.
ResponsibilitiesThe Event Executive will be responsible for coordinating events, managing client relationships through day-to-day contact with the client, assisting with prospecting, ensuring clients receive superior customer service, and renewing client accounts. This individual will be assisting the Event Manager in managing all aspects of campaigns in accordance with the objectives of clients and the revenue goal.
1. Manage daily contact with clients
2. Provide superior customer service via creativity, responsiveness, and strong interpersonal skills
3. Assist in planning, coordinating and executing related event(s)
4. Qualify leads and prospective new clients
5. Assist in the creation of proposals and presentations
6. Communicate with Vendors/Suppliers and Clients to ensure timely and accurate project launch, execution, and invoicing
Requirements1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Outstanding interpersonal skills
3. Strong computer skills
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members and clients
5. Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
7. Detailed and deadline oriented