International Marketing InternBookmark This
175 SW 7th Street. Suite 1609
DescriptionMONARQ is a young, dynamic and growing company responsible for the export, marketing and commercialization of leading independent beverage alcohol brands throughout the Caribbean, Latin America and US Duty Free Zone.
We work with a team of local distributors to distribute, promote and grow the equity of our brand portfolio.
The position will require communication with our network of clients to disseminate brand information, assist with implementation of marketing plans, track and report on the success/key learning from activities and other commercial/marketing follow up activities.
In additional to the functional aspects, there will also be the opportunity to work on Market Research projects, investigating various sectors of the region to identify brand/business opportunities.
Responsibilities- Includes, but not limited to:
- Correspond with clients, ensuring they have all the tools necessary for executing the regional plans
- Provide support to the local marketing teams through feedback, action and quick response
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote our company
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for internal and external customers
- Perform market research, plotting a course for new opportunities
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills- must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs- Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Spoken Spanish is a must.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable. Should be willing to be a part of an exciting industry.
- Must be in the Miami/South Florida region