International Marketing Manager (MANDARIN)Bookmark This
DescriptionMetro Seattle Real Estate Experts Group is seeking a general office intern to assist our agents in preparing marketing materials, bid proposals, open houses, lead tracking, customer follow up. Interns will see the practical application of the theory's of the worlds greatest business minds and authors such as Dan Kennedy, Jay Abraham, Chet Holmes, Napoleon Hill as well as many other suggested reads. Students will understand the importance of having proven repeatable systems in place, key performance indicators and results tracking. Gaining first hand knowledge from our team that has successfully closed over 1000 home sales, as well as access to mentorships from of the top 50 real estate agents in the United States.
Responsibilities- Work directly with our Chinese agents on tasks assigned
- Translate our English advertisements to Mandarin
- Manage our Chinese Client Database
- Handle Marketing Tasks Assigned in Mandarin
- Post advertisements where requested on regular basis.
- Come up with new creative ways to market
Requirements- Must be proficient in with Microsoft applications and have computer skills
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability
-Be very organized and keep clear notes