Graphic Design InternKalio Inc.
Jr Publicists, Account Executives, Marketing, and Graphics Interns NeededTrois Degres Management and Media
ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program: Dress for Success Houston Marketing Intern (Paid InternshiDress for Success Houston
Marketing for Financial FirmFund Wisdom
Strategic Marketing InternBloomforth Corp
International Trade & Marketing Intern (UNPAID) in Toronto CanadaBookmark This
FirstChoice Group Canada
920 Yonge str, suite 802, Toronto, ON Canada
DescriptionVoluntary Unpaid Internships at FirstChoice Group (4-6 months) in Toronto Canada
FirstChoice Group is one of the largest supplier to the Federal Govts in Canada and USA ((Canadian Defence, US Army, Airforce, Navy, Nasa, FDA etc ). We also quote international tenders for oil companies, petrochemical companies, United Nations, World Bank etc and offer an excellent learning experience in International Business. For the following internship positions especially during summer we get over 3000 applications from all the top Business schools in Canada/USA/Europe.
For more details on our company please visit:
www.firstchoicecanada.ca and www.firstchoiceamerica.net
ResponsibilitiesInternational Trade & Marketing Internship in Toronto Canada
(International Business with US/Canadian Federal Govt)
1. Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
2. Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
3. Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
4. Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
5. Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization.
6. Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in import/export activity and procedures.
7. Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
MBA/IMBA/BBA (with major in International Marketing)