International Trade & Marketing, Location Toronto CanadaBookmark This
FirstChoice Group Canada
920 Yonge str, suite 802, Toronto, ON Canada
DescriptionFirstChoice Group is one of the largest supplier to the Federal Govts in Canada and USA ((Canadian Defence, US Army, Airforce, Navy, Nasa, FDA etc ). We also quote international tenders for oil companies, petrochemical companies, United Nations, World Bank etc and offer an excellent learning experience in International Business. For the following internship positions especially during summer we get over 3000 applications from all the top Business schools in Canada/USA/Europe
International Trade & Marketing Internship
(International Business with US/Canadian Federal Govt and Oil Companies)
Term Sept 4, 2012 till Dec 31 2012 (can be extended upto 12 months)
Closing Date: Aug 15, 2012, Positions are Voluntary unpaid.
Location: Toronto, Canada
Resumes clearly stating start & finish date of the internship maybe sent to: email@example.com
Candidates must have enough funds to support themselves in Canada. Applicants must be nationals of these countries with whom Canada has a Student Exchange Agreements and only these citizens can get visas/work permits.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA
1. Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
2. Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
3. Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
4. Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization.
5. Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
For more details on our company please visit:
www.firstchoicecanada.ca and www.firstchoiceamerica.net
RequirementsEDUCATION: Students in any of the following Business Related Programs may apply.
BBA/MBA/IMBA (with major in International Marketing)