Internet Marketing AssiatantBookmark This
Business Finance Store
DescriptionThe Business Finance Store
Our main focus has always been in helping small businesses and start-up with their funding needs: the mom and pop shops, the garage projects, the corner stores, the kinds of businesses that this country was built from. We are proud to count gas stations and churches as well as all types of franchises amongst our list of clients.
Our country’s financial markets have and will continue to fluctuate rapidly. We opened soon after the dot com bubble. We survived the telecom collapse, the real estate bubble, and flourished during “The Great Recession.” We know what it takes to succeed. By maintaining a full staff of attorneys and MBA’s, and through our carefully developed network of banks, we know where to turn when a door or two are closed.
- Submit company website via SEO and SEM to drive traffic to our website
- Call local small businesses to if they need funding
- Manage content creation process and strategy
- Conversion optimize landing pages and prequalification pages
- Creating article titles and metas to target specific search terms
- Copy editing and reviewing written SEO articles
- Submission of articles to article directories (manually, through automated systems and outsourcing)
- Implement link building using social bookmarking, directory submission, press releases, and article directories using automated tools and manual processes.
- Link purchasing through brokers and direct contact (must be able to differentiate a quality site vs a spam site.
- Competitor site analysis
- Collaborate with webmaster to ensure SEO-friendly site architecture.
- On-page SEO optimization (title tag, description, H1, H2, keyword density, internal links, page size, XHTML compliance, W3C compliance, etc.)
- Reporting on traffic, rankings, conversions and link building.
- Advertise on Business Funding forums
ResponsibilitiesAnalyze where the most traffic is coming from
Write blog posts that
Visit forums for businesses that need funding, and advertise our business
Requirements-SEO and SEM experience
-Excellent Communication Skills