Marketing Associate - Redmond, WAReadyPulse
GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Internet Marketing Company in Tarzana is seeking an internBookmark This
M Secure Net
DescriptionAre you a current student looking for a great part-time internship? This position will last approximately 3 months, but could extend longer. We won't have you running errands for us like most companies that hire interns; you will be getting some great hands on experience. This is a non-paying internship.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional copyediting, proofreading, and writing skills
- Outstanding research skills
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Web-savvy and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Well-developed interpersonal and time management skills
- Dependable and motivated self-starter
- If you have any Dreamweaver experience it would be a plus, but it's not necessary.
- Fast-paced environment; at an exciting start up.
- Great experience with massive learning potential.
- Build your resume
- Opportunity for full-time employment
- Great office environment.
- Learn from everyone in the company.
Please send a resume and a reason why you would be a good fit for this position. Hours are from 8:30 -- 4:30 but we can be somewhat flexible if need be.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will learn:
- SEO (Search engine optimization)
- Social media marketing
- Dreamweaver basics
- Website presentation for clients
- SEM (Search engine marketing)
- Creative writing skills for marketing