Marketing and Branding (Photography and Video Included)The Marketing Muse 360
Seeking Recent Grads for Exciting Entry-Level PositionsForged Innovations
Marketing & SalesPositive Impact Magazine
Digital-Creative InternWorld Class Capital Group
Copywriter and Social MediaWorld Class Capital Group
Internet Marketing Company in Tarzana is seeking an internBookmark This
M Secure Net
DescriptionAre you a current student looking for a great part-time internship? This position will last approximately 3 months, but could extend longer. We won't have you running errands for us like most companies that hire interns; you will be getting some great hands on experience. This is a non-paying internship.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional copyediting, proofreading, and writing skills
- Outstanding research skills
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Web-savvy and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Well-developed interpersonal and time management skills
- Dependable and motivated self-starter
- If you have any Dreamweaver experience it would be a plus, but it's not necessary.
- Fast-paced environment; at an exciting start up.
- Great experience with massive learning potential.
- Build your resume
- Opportunity for full-time employment
- Great office environment.
- Learn from everyone in the company.
Please send a resume and a reason why you would be a good fit for this position. Hours are from 8:30 -- 4:30 but we can be somewhat flexible if need be.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will learn:
- SEO (Search engine optimization)
- Social media marketing
- Dreamweaver basics
- Website presentation for clients
- SEM (Search engine marketing)
- Creative writing skills for marketing