Marketing For High End Furniture RetailerUnlimited Furniture Group
Marketing Internship in FallThe Sheppard, LLC
Marketing/Finance interns for an existing Wearable computing startupXtrava LLC
Marketing InternThe Marketing Chicks
Client Management - Rookie Managers Wanted (Entry Level)Emblazon Events
Internet MarketingBookmark This
Myrtle Beach, SC
DescriptionWe're looking for a passionate and driven intern who wants to learn and be considered for a full time opportunity after the internship is over. We need someone that is fascinated by the internet and search engine optimization. We are going to show you the ropes of SEO. You will be working in the trenches with experienced outreach managers and account managers. If you are looking for an internship with responsibility and hands on experience -- you've found it.
You Will Learn & Assist Us in The Following Areas:
• How to conduct effective link building & outreach.
• How content marketing can improve a sites organic rankings.
• How web content can be used to improve rankings.
• How search engine algorithms work.
• Excellent writing and research skills
• Internet savvy (maybe you have a blog or site of your own. Maybe you are a twitter superstar?)
• Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently with little supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Numbers driven
• Social media savvy a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Willing to learn
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs - particularly Excel.
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Knowing HTML/coding/programming is a plus, but not required
This is a paid internship. We are a fun group of people and we are looking to give someone the internship experience of a lifetime. We are located in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and want you with us here Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm.
Please send us a cover letter explaining why you think you are right for the job, along with your resume and any writing samples you may have. We look forward to having you on our team!