Marketing InternModelCall Magazine
Web Designer/Marketing AssociateEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Marketing & Event Planning Internship May-August IN PORTLAND OREGONMetro Parent-PDX Kids Calendar
Social Media & Marketing Intern Positions work from homegaytravel.com
Happysale is looking for marketing and PR interns!happysale
Internet MarketingBookmark This
DescriptionAbout Our Company and the Opportunity
You will be in charge of selling informational products online. Marketing planning, strategies, and implementation of these products. You will learn every aspect of Internet Marketing.
A well-established online entrepreneurial business seeks interns to work remotely. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional internet marketing opportunities. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online industry and an entrepreneurial company (from the ground up).
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Our company is an Real Estate company focused on generating leads as well as provides consulting services
ResponsibilitiesWho You Will Report To:
You will report directly to the CEO of our company.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company
-Where you will learn the foundations of Internet Marketing
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
Please send resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate if you will be applying for credit for your internship
RequirementsYou will be responsible for sending an email every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST):
What you got done that day?
What challenges or obstacles you encountered?
What questions you have?
Qualifications We Are Looking For In Our Marketing and Real Estate Acquisition Intern
Interns applying for this internship should be Marketing, Business, or Information Technology majors with experience on the Web. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess knowledge of how marketing can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Additional Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic that is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn).
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: training will be provided.
Hours + Salary:
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.