COLLEGE GRADS - Marketing & Advertising PositionsAdore, Inc.
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING ASSOCIATE - PAID TRAININGAdore, Inc.
Marketing InternThyssenKrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Japanese - Swiss - Startup seeking Marketing / PR internSwispon
Marketing Officer for Children's HospitalsChildren's Hospitals National Foundation
Internet Marketing InternBookmark This
1410 N. Batavia St.
DescriptionWireless Emporium is the leading online retailer of cell phones and cell phone accessories servicing over 1 Million happy customers in the US and Canada. Combining great service with dynamic inventory and low prices, Wireless Emporium offers one of the most comprehensive and satisfying shopping experiences online. In addition to our low prices, we offer fast free shipping and our EZ No-Hassle guarantee on all orders placed on the site. No gimmicks, no fine print, just quality and service you can trust. Wireless Emporium has garnered numerous awards over the past decade including being listed in the INC. 5000, Internet Retailer 500, Red Herring 100 and OC Business Journal’s list of “Fastest Growing Private Companies” year after year. You can find Wireless Emporium online at www.WirelessEmporium.com.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include:
- General SEO analysis
- PPC campaign optimization
- Google Analytics and general conversion optimization
- Brainstorming for editorial content and site-wide promotional strategies
RequirementsWe are looking to hire a bright, talented and hard-working intern to join our growing Marketing team as an Internet Marketing Intern. Our ideal candidate is an individual who has the creativity, talent and mindset to assist our team in strengthening and growing the Wireless Emporium brand. The internship will include involvements in various internet marketing duties such as PPC (Pay-per-click) marketing, SEO (search engine optimization), Social Media, mobile marketing, promotional campaigns and conversion optimization.
- An eagerness to learn
- Well-versed with social media platforms such as: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Ideally a detail-oriented individual who is prepared to work in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-driven to complete assigned projects and tasks and meet specified deadlines
- Passion for writing and general content creation is a plus
- Must be able to work out of our office, located at Orange, CA
- Must be willing to dedicate at least 15 hours/week