Marketing InternCircles, A Sodexo Company
Fashion Marketing InternshipThe SYNERGY Events
Creative Intern for Urban Farmhouse Market & CafeThe Urban Farmhouse
Marketing, Social Media, Business Development for Tennis CompanyDelray Competitive Tennis
Marketing InternshipPremier Sotheby's International Realty
Internet Marketing InternBookmark This
Site Industries, LLC.
DescriptionCome and get a taste of a real career in Internet Marketing! Site Industries, LLC. is a Pittsburgh based software engineering firm with innovations in cloud based/web applications! We are offering motivated students a great opportunity. Here is what you will learn by accepting an internship with us:
1. Be challenged with real deadlines, projects, & clients!
2. Use an industry leading CRM & collaboration software to organize marketing campaigns and be productive in our professional environment.
3. Work from Home or School. Complete your entire 400 hour internship remotely! Optional on-premise office space is available if required.
4. Follow proven methods to reach targeted audiences and increase conversion rates to become successful in business.
5. Complete the internship with a portfolio of clients and you will earn residual monthly income and the opportunity to continue your career with Site Industries after you graduate!
Responsibilities- Generate and Follow-up on leads.
Requirements- Marketing/Hospitality, Communications Majors, Studio Arts/Graphic Design (preferred)
- A strong desire to close sales and earn residual income
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel