Internet Marketing Intern for Fast Growing E-Commerce CompanyBookmark This
1075 Hamilton Rd
DescriptionGet your start in the Internet business! We all know how hard it can be entering a promising professional field of e-commerce. Our growing company is now looking for an E-commerce/Marketing Intern to join our fast expanding team. It is an entry-level position in the very promising e-commerce field. We will not only show you the technical details, but teach you essential skills of running a SUCCESSFUL e-commerce business. We have methods of success proven by our growth in these hard economic times!
Our interns will be integrally involved in all aspects of the business, and have the opportunity to get real, hands-on experience. The intern will be responsible for the daily operation of the business, under supervision and training. We will offer valuable experience in every area of successfully operating an e-commerce business. We will teach you how to run, manage, and most importantly increase sales and expand internet presence, which will be essential to your learning.
All eligible students may be able to receive academic credit for college or university work.
We are looking for an intern who is enthusiastic about the future of e-commerce. Our intern must have the willingness and independence to learn many aspects of the business and take on small individual projects.
Under supervision, this position will be responsible for the following activities:
1. Collect, organize product information.
2. Research competitive landscape; collect competitive information.
3. Respond to customer service needs via inquiries through emails and phone calls.
4. Quality control: double check programming and editing to make sure high quality of website features and pages.
5. Help with product shipment in an efficient way.
6. Draft product descriptions based on essential product information.
7. Creatively add material to Newsletters with help from supervisor.
8. Lead and implement gorilla marketing strategies.
9. Account for sales and target goals.
10. Assist with various operational tasks.
11. Creative Marketing for Social Marketing including: Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, and Newsletters.
1. College juniors or seniors or recent graduate with college degree in marketing, e-commerce, business, or other web related fields.
2. Responsible, efficient, very detail-oriented, great work ethics.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), with some experience in Adobe Photoshop and HTML.
4. Has strong understanding of the internet.
5. Have very strong communication skills, both spoken and written. Chinese language understanding is a big plus but not necessary.
6. Has good phone conversation skills.
7. Has an interest in e-commerce business.
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP - but there is definitely high potential for growth and opportunity for pay within the next 3-6 months. Opportunity for sales related commission also if you have a proven aptitude for sales experience. Manager position also available.
Please send 1) cover letter, 2) resume and 3) availability (full time / part time; if part time, which days of the week) to the our email address.