Internet Marketing/SEO Intern Needed for Online RetailerBookmark This
P.O. Box 2854
DescriptionTuTee Swank is a premier online specialty boutique aimed at encouraging girls to enjoy just being a girl through friendship, fun and play and fashion.
TuTee Swank is looking for two creative, motivated and competitive internet marketing interns who are interested in taking our online specialty boutique for girls to its optimum height of exposure to our target market - mothers and daughters. Within this umbrella concept, the interns will use SEO tools to focus on keyword opportunities and ranking, ensure a high volume of web traffic and optimized search terms.
This is a great opportunity for a current student or a recent graduate who is an entrepreneur enthusiast seeking to gain real-world experience working for a startup retail company.
The selected candidate will be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement as well as a contract to commit to at least 10 hours per week for 8 weeks. Hours are flexible. Preference will be given to students in the Northern Virginia region.
ResponsibilitiesThe interns will be responsible for:
- Updating various social media pages (Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest)
- Blogging (Tumblr)
- Helping to develop an online marketing plan
- Finding new viral marketing opportunities
- Optimize website to come up high in search engine rankings
- MAC proficiency
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- Solid understanding of Google products such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Keyword Tool, AdSense, etc.
- Solid understanding of HTML CSS, ASP, PHP, Excel, Java Script
- Solid understanding of how search engines index websites, basic knowledge of traditional marketing methods, basic understanding of natural search optimization
- Solid understanding of ethical SEO practices
- Experience building websites is a plus but not required.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Excellent writing and spelling skills
- Responsible profiles on multiple social media pages
- Strong analytical/deductive reasoning skills
- The ability to work independently
- Creative ideas in the realm of viral marketing
- At least three references
- A 2.5 or better at an accredited university
- Must be a junior or senior