Creative Intern for Urban Farmhouse Market & CafeThe Urban Farmhouse
Marketing, Social Media, Business Development for Tennis CompanyDelray Competitive Tennis
Marketing InternshipPremier Sotheby's International Realty
Social Media and Marketing InternYourPortalOnline
marketing for retail businessIM Wireless Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer
Investment Fund Seeks Marketing & Development InternBookmark This
4G Spectrum LLC
450 E. John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 230
DescriptionThe company is launching a new investment fund that will seek to acquire wireless licenses to create a new alternative asset class for accredited and institutional investors. The company is looking for a qualified intern to assist with a variety of duties related to the launch of its investment fund. The intern will be responsible for duties in areas such as marketing, social media, business development, client service, account management, research and other tasks associated with the launch of an investment fund. The intern may also work extensively with the company’s marketing & advertising agency on a variety of related projects.
The intern should be prepared to work independently in a team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad education and experience in various aspects of investment funds, securities laws, marketing, business development, client service, account management and research.
This is an UNPAID internship. This position may lead to a permanent paid position in the future. This position does offer unique opportunities and complimentary perks.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist in various aspects of the launch of a new investment fund
• Assist in the production and management of e-mail campaigns
• Assist with social media campaigns
• Assist in outbound calling campaigns to institutional investors
• Assist with intake, processing and fulfillment of investor inquiries
• Perform analysis of marketing, business development and website analytics data
• Seek and analyze securities offering materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations and reports as requested
• Conduct a variety of research, both online and offline
• Assist in the preparation of a variety of marketing and investor sourcing campaigns
• Enter investor lead information into CRM database and other systems
• Maintain activity tracking reports
• Provide general administrative duties and support as needed.