Jr Account Manager - Entry Level - TrainingBookmark This
10 N Martingale Rd Ste 400
Posted: 581 days ago
DescriptionTEAM One is a Sales, Marketing, & Management firm based in the Chicagoland area. TEAM One specializes in tailoring Sales & Marketing Campaigns for both Fortune 500 & 100 companies. Our company and TEAM members focus their energy in (2) main areas:
• Customer Acquisition – B2B “face to face” on site presentation with new business customers to generate new market share.
• Customer Retention – Professional presentations to keep our clients’ existing customer base, eliminate churn, and improve brand loyalty.
The role of the Junior Account Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for our fortune 500 clients. The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of our clients’ business relationships. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
ResponsibilitiesJunior Account Manager – Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• B2B Sales Presentations
• Sales Training
• Direct Marketing (NO telemarketing)
• Territory Management
• Market Management
Junior Account Manager – Benefits Include but are not limited to:
• Travel Opportunities
• Internal/ Performance Based Promotions
• Marketing Management Opportunities
• Philanthropic Events (pick your favorite charity for us to represent)!
• Uncapped Pay Structure
• Fun/ Energetic TEAM Environment
• Management Training Program
RequirementsThe ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
• A TEAM mentality
• Effective interpersonal & excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities
• Self-confidence, flexibility and sense of humor
• Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
• Vehicle Required for this position
• Must Be able to pass a background check and drug test