Jr. Physician LiaisionBookmark This
LifeStyle Physical Therapy & Balance Center
3130 N . Lincoln Ave
DescriptionTo provide support services to the Sr. Physician Liaison in all functional areas of the Sales Department for LifeStyle Physical Therapy & Balance Center services, cultivating referral activity and strengthening existing referral activities by
implementing, exemplifying, and promoting the Centers’ professional services, and continually striving for perfection. The Jr. Physician Liaison will work within the pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Responsibilities1. Conduct effective office visits. The purpose of these visits will be to:
• Educate referring and new offices on services offered– essentially target market
• Increase referral percentages/volume and word of mouth
• Increase referral percentages/volume from currently non-referring offices
• Maintain image in the community as cutting-edge experts
• Bring our level of service TO the offices
• Communicate opportunities, market trends, issues to appropriate management/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis
• Effectively manage territory.
• Coordinate meetings between key physicians to improve communication and relationships in order to increase referrals
2. Call on targeted offices at the required reach, frequency and calls/day goals
3. Enter detailed notes for each field contact made and upload weekly
4. Maintain, update and refine our sales database for all offices, referring physicians and
staff/ office contacts.
5. Run timely reports to accurately track referring office activity.
6. Delivery (and assembly when necessary) of referral pad, prep kits, insurance updates,
educational materials and information/reports and other support materials to referring
offices as needed/requested.
7. Assist in events we host. (may require weekend work)
8. Other duties as necessary to achieve goals
RequirementsA. Must be in good health.
B. Must possess the ability to walk distance from car to offices, up and down flights of
stairs, and perform the occasional bending, stooping and lifting.
1. Must be highly professional in appearance, tone and delivery and an effective
2. Dedicated to follow-thru and results.
3. Very detail-oriented.
4. Experience in pharmaceutical sales preferred but not required.
5. Flexibility as it relates to schedule, responsibilities and priorities
6. Knowledge of physical therapy as a whole preferable.
7. Sales/marketing specific background or education with focus on consultative selling.
8. The ability to interact with, support, and influence positively the behavior and activities of referring physicians, superiors and staff/co-employees.
9. Must be an exceptional listener, with the proven ability to problem-solve to issues
10. Strong organizational skills.
11. Public speaking/presenting skills.
12. The ability to work independently and in a group setting, high integrity, reasoned and
thoughtful judgment, a sense of urgency and analytical and intuitive skills.
13. Knowledge of preparing, and interpreting spreadsheets and reports, and an expert at data
14. Must demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
15. Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.