Launching a New Business: Interns needed in Marketing, Public Relations, eCommerce, SEO, Mgmt, etcBookmark This
The Brookeside Group, Inc.
524 Main Street
DescriptionHelp Our Management Consulting Company Launch a New Web-Based Business and Put "Started a New Business" on Your Resume!
The Brookeside Group is a 5-time Inc. 5000 listed management consulting and software firm. We are launching a new, web based business and are seeking 4-6 interns to work with us. Key roles to be filled include team leaders, project managers, web-marketers, product managers, Advertising/PR, and business development. All those with an entrepreneurial interest are encouraged to apply.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will work closely with the company senior team to develop and execute a business plan to productize our existing services and materials (including software, training workshops and collateral, consulting services, and our client intelligence program offerings) into a web-based ecommerce platform. Work with the Marketing team to drive traffic to this platform and convert leads.
Requirements• An entrepreneurial, self-starter with an interest in web-based businesses; willing and comfortable working independently and under tight deadlines.
• Strong entrepreneurial interest and skills (an ability to put ideas, information and experiences into real-world practice). A highly motivated, creative problem solver with strong work ethic.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Ecommerce, Sales, Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism or a related field; courses in technology, marketing, writing, communications, advertising and journalism a plus.
• Interest in the topic of client loyalty, sales, business.
• Ability to collaborate effectively; patience and good listening skills.
• All candidates need to possess strong organizational skills, the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and a very keen attention to detail.
• A good knowledge of computers is indispensable.