Marketing (Account Management/Associate) InternClear Labs
Marketing Intern Trascent Management Consulting, LLCTrascent Management Consulting
Marketing Systems Internship PositionCelebrity Expert Marketing
Layout and Copywriting Internship PositionCelebrity Expert Marketing
Marketing and Social Media InternRubitection Inc.
Featuredaily.com | Lifestyle Blogger and Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionSnapwize is kicking off a new Lifestlye blog called Feature Daily. This website will be the first source for fashion, entertainment, news, technology, and food. Bloggers will be featuring a new topic weekly and sharing it online with the world. We are seeking passionate writers and social bugs to join our team to create valuable content on the web.
If you are already a writer, this opportunity will be a great opportunity for you to gain experience and become a professional writer.
To apply for our internship program, please fill out the application here: http://www.snapwize.com/internships/
Other internship positions can be viewed here: http://www.snapwize.com/careers/
Responsibilities- Come up with daily topics to write about it.
- Promote via social media in efforts to target new audiences.
- Attend special events to promote company and feature guests.
- Research the newest topics and market trends.
- Collaborate with graphic designer, videographer, and photographer to create engaging posts.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Journalism
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be observant of surrounding.
- Should be curious to find what's trending, what topics to cover.