Digital Marketing InternDigital Marketing Consulting
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For Dotcom CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Social Media InternXoomIM Internet Marketing Agency
Link Building and Email Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity for students interested in online marketing and search engine optimization, however all students will be considered. The position offers flexible hours and the ability to work from home, and will begin as a paid, part-time internship (approximately 15 hours/week). A time commitment of 4 - 6 months is preferred.
Responsibilities- Daily email communication
- Daily email marketing
- Respond to incoming questions/concerns related to our projects
- Research and review potential leads
- Contribute ideas on how to better market our projects
Requirements- Current college student
- A good command of the English language
- Excellent writing skills
- High level of maturity
- Professional demeanor
- Positive and persistent mindset
- Able to dedicate at least 10 hours Monday - Friday