Marketing & Social Media Campaign Strategy Intern for Fast Growing Boutique CompanyCrowbar
Social Media Marketing InternshipKentucky Sports Unlimited
Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Live Nation Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
7060 Hollywood Blvd.
DescriptionLive Nation’s Digital Marketing Department is seeking an intern who will assist in the implementation of its marketing efforts, specifically in the following areas: online sweepstakes, mobile promotions, and email campaigns. Our overarching goal is to connect with and distribute messaging to consumers (fans of music/artists) in such a way that is targeted, welcomed, and will ultimately encourage positive word-of-mouth about our services.
Responsibilities• Quality-check email marketing campaigns; i.e. test newsletter links, ensure consistent formatting, help carry out on-time deployment
• Enter and appropriately map artists/venues/customers in the database
• Research artists and brainstorm creative partnerships/tie-ins for Sweepstakes
• Grassroots marketing for all sweepstakes – create targeted lists and write posts
• Assist with prize fulfillment for sweepstakes winners; i.e. helping prepare necessary paperwork, handling packaging and shipment, flight and hotel booking
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school majoring in business, marketing, communication or related field Must be for school credit (and able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have an avid interest in music, knowledgeable about artists and genres, and an overall interest in learning about the music industry
• Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant in social networking
• Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel
• Graphic design experience a plus, but not a necessity
• Part-Time attendance 2-3 days per week, Monday through Friday; negotiated shifts between the hours of 10AM-6PM