Full Time Gloss and Glam MBA InternshipGloss and Glam
Full Time Gloss and Glam Marketing InternshipGloss and Glam
Yoga Company looking for motivated, energetic internDiRTYOGA
Marketing IntershipThe Darwin Agency
Internships / Promotional Marketing / Public Relations / Event ManagementAmplify Inc.
Marketing Intern ( virtual only)Bookmark This
DescriptionAbout Our Company and the Opportunity
Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and learning Internet and video marketing, social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
A well-established online “Advertising Solutions” entrepreneurial business seeks interns to work remotely. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume building and networking opportunities. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online industry, “local search” marketing and an entrepreneurial company (from the ground up).
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Our company Advertising Solutions is a young entrepreneurial business. We help small and medium size businesses be found online in multiple locations. We use the newest technologies, strategies and tactics to bring our customers to a high level of recognition, which then generates leads.
Here are some of our main URLs that you might be working on:
Must send resume, cover letter, sample of your work to admin @ ad-webservices . com only and let us know if you will be applying for credit for your internship. This inbox is not monitored.
Your Responsibilities As A Local Search/Marketing Intern Will Include:
- Using video and well written video descriptions to drive traffic to our sites
- Become well versed in local search and SEO through our training, and implement these strategies to help us (and our clients) dominate the search engines.
- Use social networking, social media and social bookmarking to drive a flood of traffic to our sites (and our clients sites)
- Install analytics and goal tracking on all of our websites, launch experiments, and help us make our sites get more traffic and increased conversion percentages
- Assist with social media, blogging, article marketing, video marketing, link building and other Internet Marketing strategies, tactics, press releases and sites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Linkedin to increase traffic to our sites, and the sites of our clients (all local businesses based in Seattle area WA.
Additionally, you will be responsible for sending an email every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST):
What you got done that day?
What challenges or obstacles you encountered?
What questions you have?
RequirementsQualifications We Are Looking For In Our Local Search/Marketing Intern
Interns applying for this internship should be Marketing, Business, or Information Technology majors with experience on the Web. Additional majors with a strong background and/or relevant experience will also be given consideration. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess a basic knowledge of how SEO can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Additional Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, energetic, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
-Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn).
- Knowledge/prior experience in SEO a plus – but not required
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: training will be provided.
Hours + Salary:
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
Who You Will Report To:
You will report directly to the President of our company.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company
-With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada
-With a company run by a Russian self starter woman.
-Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business using social media
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
You must send a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to admin at ad-webservices. com. Please also indicate if you will be applying for credit for your internship.