Marketing, Local Search and SEO InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting Online PR and Marketing internship working for a cutting edge online media network? Are you interested in learning and actively participating in relevant, challenging business building situations that will give you solid, industry experience using techniques such as:
1. Internet and video marketing
2. Social media marketing
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
4. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
A new, but well-established international online media network corporation seeks interns to learn and actively apply local search, SEO and online public relations/marketing working remotely). This position offers exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities and will offer a performance-based stipend. Also, if you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic adviser to assist you in obtaining credit.
If you are seeking an opportunity to gain hands on experience and to learn the insider secrets of the online industry as well as valuable business building techniques this is the internship for you!!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
If you intern with us we promise to make this a fun, exciting and rewarding experience. Our promise is to give our intern valuable, marketable industry skills that can be used transferred to many different positions both inside and outside the online industry. This will be a powerful, beneficial experience that will prepare you to step into the job market a as true competitor and a highly sought after candidate.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include (but not limited to):
1. Learn how to use video and written video descriptions to drive traffic to our sites and actively implement these strategies.
2. Become well versed in local search and SEO through our training programs, and implement these strategies to help us (and our clients) dominate the search engines.
3. Use social networking, social media and social bookmarking to drive a flood of traffic to our sites (and our clients sites).
4. Install analytics and goal tracking on all of our websites, launch experiments, and help us make our sites get more traffic and increased conversion percentages
5. Assist with social media, blogging, article marketing, video marketing, link building, press releases on sites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Linked-in to increase traffic to our sites, and the sites of our clients.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We look forward with great expectancy that our interns will be:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Teachable/Willing to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. Flexible (There are many changes that happen day to day)
Other requirements/important information:
1. Minimum of two days a week
2. Both long and short term internships available
3. Position is available immediately
4. College Credit is available for you. We will work with your school/academic adviser to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
RequirementsWHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN AN INTERN
Those applying for this internship should be in one of the following majors:
3. Information Technology majors with experience on the Web
4. News Media and Communications
5. Majors with experience on the Web and a solid understanding of social media.
6. Additional majors with a strong background and/or relevant experience will also be given consideration.
We prefer current college students, but would consider recent graduates. An applicant must be a proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive, with a “can-do” attitude, a strong work-ethic who is hands-on. The applicant must be dedicated, responsible, innovative, creative, articulate, personable, and an organized self-starter. The applicant should also possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Applicant must be Social Networking/Internet savvy as they will be using Twitter, Facebook, and other various social networking avenues. The applicant will also use press releases to promote and conduct on line marketing campaigns for multiple business ventures.
You must have access to your own computer for the duration of the internship.