Looking for Mobile Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Tribal Vision Mobile Marketing
727 Ozone St
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionOur company Tribal Vision Mobile Marketing builds out smart phone, iPad and tablet apps for local and small businesses. Mobile marketing is a relatively new area of marketing but it will dominate over the next few years. Apps will eventually replace websites.
We have a technology platform where we can easily and quickly build out apps for any industry. Consumers now spend more time on their phones than they do on their desk top and lap top computers and small businesses are excited about it.
This paid internship is both hands-on sales training and mobile marketing training.
The hours are flexible and you can create your own schedule. We suggest committing at least 20 hours per week to this position.
You will be calling and making appointments with local businesses, educating people about apps and making sales. You will be paid a generous commission for each app you sell.
We will supply leads - also businesses where you are a consumer of their products or services are excellent prospects.
ResponsibilitiesDay-to-Day Tasks Will Include:
- Making calls and reaching out to local business owners to set appointments
- Meeting business owners and decision makers to show them the app.
- Be able to build out a demo app using our platform (full training will be provided)
- Following up with business owners that you have shown the app to.
- Some client maintenance may be required.
RequirementsAs a mobile marketing associate, you must:
- Have excellent communication skills and love talking to people
- Be motivated and a self-starter
- Be responsible and of high integrity
- Have studied sales and marketing at some point during your studies and/or
- Have at least 6-12 months of real world sales experience - phone or face-to-face
- Have a neat and presentable appearance.
- Have some basic graphic editing skills
- A smart phone, computer and car