Looking for NINJA MARKETING INTERNBookmark This
451 Hungerford Drive
DescriptionOnline Fashion/lifestyle brand HudieFly was created in Summer 2011 by brand founder Jasmine Zhou with the intention to creating a glamorous bohemian line with a social conscience. In addition to using environmentally friendly materials whenever possible in their designs, at least 10% of HudieFlys profits goes to support various organizations. HudieFly stands firmly on the principle that, “Being socially responsible and giving back is glamorous.”
As we gear to launch our beta site this March to better serve our global clientele, we are looking for marketing interns who can assist us in the launching process and in expanding our brand identity.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.