Dell Campus Ambassador - Florida State UniversityMosaic
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Spanish Speaking Customer Service Agent1111 Colonies and Retreats
Marketing InternPutman Media
Social Media Executive/ Receptionist InternInStile Capital Consulting
Entry Level Marketing Position- Salt Lake CitySol Legacy Consulting
((START NEXT WEEK))) - Marketing & Promotions (Social Media & Office Internship)Next Level Publishing
Business, Social Media, PR, Blogger and Photographer InternshipsFor Better, Not Worse
Online Marketing Intern Wanted! -Get in on the ground floor of a million dollar company!.Bookmark This
Posted: August 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an incredible opportunity to gain excellent professional experience and transferable skills in one of the world’s most important and fastest-growing sectors.Learning the techniques of traditional and online marketing through marketing internships can lead to a high paying career in almost any major city in the world.
0to60 Marketing, located in Houston is seeking a college student who has interest or experience in marketing/advertising. The accepted applicant will work with to60 Marketing on researching, analyzing, and creating leads for the company. The Marketing Intern will research potential leads, put together online proposal, handle social media account, and other activities to help grow the company.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer with excellent communication skills and is a go getter. This marketing internship opportunity is great to learn how to develop how to attract leads through inbound marketing. The goal of 0to60 internship program is to provide students with solid experience to complement their studies and prepare them to meet their career ambitions.
ResponsibilitiesResearch of potential leads
Constructing online proposal
Social Media outreach and lead generation
- College Juniors or Seniors with a concentration in communications, marketing, journalism, or English
- Knowledge of how to use social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) to achieve business goals
- Interested in writing, blogging, public relations, communications, social media, and video marketing
- Flawless grammar and spelling
- Ability to adapt your tone and voice to fit a brand’s writing style
- Knowledge of best practices when writing web content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A natural curiosity and craving for learning
- Experience with blogging and writing for the web (submit sample with resume)
- Basic HTML skills and an understanding of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Interest in branding, email marketing, social media, and inbound marketing
- A spirited opinion on the use of the Oxford comma
- You know how to tell a good story
- A desire to Work Hard, Eat Hard, Play Hard