MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN FOR A REAL ESTATE COMPANYBookmark This
Princeton Real Estate
1375 Sutter St # 323
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionOur boutique real estate company in San Francisco has an exciting opening for just the right intern to help with all aspects of the company’s marketing and social media. This great opportunity is perfect for a student or recent grad with an interest in marketing, writing, social media and real estate, with the potential to move into part-time position.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of Intern:
- Write and design flyers and marketing material
- Write weekly newsletters, flyers, best buy emails and mass emails to our database
- Update Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with the listings, best buys, real estate news, etc.
- Create and update ads for Craigslist, V-Flyer, etc.
- Help with content and material for the Blog
- Update database
- Research and create market trends statistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Passionate about Creative Writing and Social Media
- High level of computer competency skills is a must
- Enthusiasm, eagerness to learn and the flexibility to multi-task
- Knowledge of Real Estate is a plus but not necessary
Benefits of internship:
- Gain valuable professional development experience in both Real Estate and Marketing fields
- Potential to move into part-time position
- 5-10 hours per week
- Flexible hours, works with your schedule