MARKETING - BRAND MANAGER, / ONLINE STRATEGY - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *Bookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionLRT Media Group is seeking a dynamic brand marketing professional intern to lead a new project. The project involves creation of our brand strategy and execution. This intern manager will assist in setting the direction for brand development and brand growth for the company. The Marketing Manager, Brand Strategy, will assist in creation of branding campaigns for all LRT media assets, and drive all projects related to branding strategy for the company, including lifestyle, dating, and sports.
The Brand Strategy Manager intern, -> Online Strategy, will provide vision and support for LRT’s online brand presence. This position will be responsible for ensuring that our web site serves as an effective, timely, innovative and compelling platform for extending the Lifemapz brand and generating demand.
This role will also be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing social media strategies for LRT. This includes effectively leveraging social channels, tactics and tools to engage with target audiences. The role will also serve as the brand strategy team lead, working with the solutions marketing team to ensure optimization of all content in natural search results, and provide oversight for analytics needs.
The Brand Marketing Manager Intern will fully develop and execute effective marketing strategies to meet company objectives. He/she will leverage consumer and customer insights, market conditions, and competitor data to inform marketing plans. Additionally, our brand-marketing manager will lead development of marketing plans and briefs in order to align senior leadership and sell in ideas
** This is an unpaid internship, however, a "Generous" stipend will be paid at completion of Phase 1 of the project,
and all other Phases, ongoing. Can convert to FT career quickly if you are effective, and driven for success.
Responsibilities• Conceptualize and develop effective brand / marketing strategies
• Direct development of brand / marketing plans, process maps, and briefs
• Conduct measurement,evaluation of execution during and after campaign launch
• Oversee jr members of marketing team by clearly stating goals and objectives; maintaining open
communication; and motivating to accomplish tasks
• Lead creative process for branding campaigns; deliver critical analysis based on consumer insights and
campaign objectives; present recommendations to senior leadership and gain alignment in order to
stay on timeline
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and high-levels of company product knowledge
• Develop and deliver campaign recaps, updates and brand reporting with accuracy and on time;
recommendations for future execution
• Develop and manage annual marketing plan and budget. This should detail the year’s activity to
meet agreed-upon company objectives.
• Manage relationships with outside media/PR agencies
• Prepare and submit to leadership regular performance updates, will include:
1. Lifemapz product mix performance and trends
2. Competitive product mix performance and trends
3. New product performance targets and tracking
4. Consumer insights
• Lead market research in order to identify market requirements and opportunities for current
and future products
• Execute all initiatives through direct reports and management of outside agency partners
• Analyze and make recommendations for potential strategic partner relationships for product lines and
• Lead execution of events to light up the brand and/or product to further brand storytelling and
product marketing initiatives
• Track, analyze, and present customer and business metrics to marketing leadership with thorough
insights on impact to company and clear recommendations on how to move forward
• Build trust, collaborate/value others, communicate effectively (written and oral), drive execution,
foster innovation, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
• Bachelors degree in relevant subject required, MBA preferred
• At least 3 years of PR/marketing experience for online brand.
• Excellent knowledge of computers and software on both MAC plus and PC and works w/ high degree of accuracy
• Expert level user of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite; uses Internet and email programs proficiently
• Uses online tools expertly
• World class marketing campaign experience a must
• Creative and production experience essential
• Highly adaptive and proactive problem solving critical to success
• Attends and works at Lifemapz events (domestic and international travel expected)
• Adheres to all requirements for confidentiality of corporate, strategic and marketing information
• Communicates effectively and courteously with all contacts -- internal and external.
Requirements• Graduate Level – Min Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Preferred.
• At least 3 years experience in online marketing and/or web site management
Criteria for selection include, but are not limited to:
• Experience with the strategic brand management of online and mobile products
• Experience working with marketing automation / CRM's / content management systems
• Experience with Brand strategy development and execution
• Experience developing, implementing social media branding strategies; on social media platforms, including, but
not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, YouTube, and Google+
• Experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools
• Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments and team members