BUSINESS/MARKETING EXEC ASSISTANT TO BUSINESS OWNERBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionI am the owner and manager of 2 businesses.
We have 4 different projects in the pipeline and need a fast, efficient marketing/business exec assistant to help with full marketing - communications, placement, establishing target markets, design of packaging, web sites, online, etc
The intern may also assist with projects including development of a new, innovative products for the leisure industry, domestic product industry, property management and ladies fashion.
These projects are so varied and wide-ranging, you will never be bored.
You will have an invaluable benefit of helping in the development of these exciting new products. As things are getting busy, this intern will need to hit the ground running, be able to work fast and efficiently meeting tight deadlines.
The intern will have the immediate responsibility normally not given in large companies which will enhance their resume tremendously.
START DATE is flexible but ideally immediate - flexible with hours/length of internship.
This internship is unpaid but can be used towards school credits. After this it will be paid and then likely to become a higher paid position with huge room for advancement in the very near future.
Responsibilities- research parts/designs/competition on internet to create suitable designs of product information sheets, online sites, website branding, imaging,
- help with photo shoots of products, color coordination
- liaise with product manufacturers in USA/China to ensure integrity of the designs are maintained.
- write product specs
- daily reports on progress
- communication with suppliers, production houses
CONTACT SUZANNE PARKER AT LNKManagementTeam@gmail.com
WITH RESUME AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.
START IMMEDIATELY PREFERRED - flexible with hours/length of internship.
- 110% reliability and dependability
- own phone, car and laptop (gas, stationery, will be paid)
- patience!! We are manufacturing in China and have language barriers
- ability to work quickly and efficiently
- EXCELLENT organizational and communication skills