MARKETING INTERN-MORRISTOWN NJBookmark This
30 West Park Place
PerformLine, a Software as a Service (SaaS) company, develops and delivers the most advanced compliance monitoring services for marketers.
PerformLine aids LEAD BUYERS with automated Discovery and Compliance Monitoring, LEAD SELLERS to ensure marketing efforts are compliant, AGENCIES to ensure clients have the best compliance, and CALL CENTERS by decreasing compliance risk.
PerformLine is looking for a bright energetic, detail oriented Intern who can support our Marketing and PR Team! Must be a self-starter and multi-tasker!
PerformLine offers many opportunities, such as:
• Work closely with the PR Team to create, implement and review successful programs
• Attend weekly status meeting to gain exposures to different areas of the business
• Resume builder
• Experience Real Workplace Environment
• Fun and Energetic Atmosphere
• Be part of an innovative, new, Up and Coming Technology!
We usually reimburse our interns $10 per day and for Parking, as well as sign any paperwork needed for college credits.
We require 15 to 20 hours per week as a minimum, and would like an internship duration of at least 2.5 months.
Email email@example.com or with your resume!
Responsibilities will include:
• Update and maintain Corporate Website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media sites
• Aid in PR Campaign Launches
• Support Sales
• Assist in eNewsletter creation: planning writing, designing
• Tradeshow preparation
• Contribute to E-blasts
• Monthly reports on vital metrics
• Research competitive brands
• Research Best Practices
• Excellent Proofreading Skills
• Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point, ability to mail merge)
• Experience with Wordpress, Highrise, Google Analytics