MARKETING INTERNSHIPBookmark This
401 West Street
DescriptionJoin an exciting team of artists, innovators and entrepreneurs. We are a New York based, full service production, equipment rental and post-production company specializing in working with top photographers and cinematographers in the fashion, advertising and motion picture industry.
The position of marketing intern consists of assisting and implementing marketing strategies. It also focuses on planning and market research to develop the marketing strategies, and supporting and managing the business efficiently.
• Assist in promotional strategies and product development;
• Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which include presentations, and collateral;
• Complete sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing and sales reports, conducting research on company and other assignments in database;
• Generate customized communications for current and potential customers, such as thank you letters, post job follow up, and form letters for point-of-contact communications;
• Maintain project tracking spreadsheets and business line marketing calendars;
• Prepare press releases, company newsletter and event announcements;
• Provide administrative aid for various projects related to the market, which includes project-meeting schedules, minutes of a meeting, transcribe notes and compose memos;
• Provide assistance in creating and enhancing the campaign list and growing client list;
• Provide personal and administrative support to division directors. The support includes running errands, coordinating meetings, preparing appointments and agendas;
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Validate and fulfill request for information and marketing, tracking e-mails and requests.
• Please send your resume and covering letter expressing your interest to: email@example.com.
• Please use the title Marketing Intern in the subject line header.
RequirementsQualifications & Requirements:
• Graduate or current candidate in degree program in business administration or marketing;
• Experience in related field;
• Possess the following skills: effective presentation, report writing and ability to work individually.
• A passion for business development, with an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest and basic knowledge of the photo and film industries would be a distinct advantage
Competencies: (in order of importance)
• Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.