MARKETING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – LIGNE ROSET USABookmark This
Roset USA Corp.
111 Broadway, Suite 1004
DescriptionLR USA is looking for 2-3 Marketing Interns to join our team at Ligne Roset USA. Interns are required to start immediately, and must be available for a 3-months commitment for at least 3- full days per week.
The ideal candidate is passionate about high-end design, has a strong pulse on trends, social media and is creative, motivated and can easily take and follow directions.
Interns will support the general needs of the marketing department, while also providing additional assistance to the Marketing Director as needed.
Specific tasks will include but are not limited to: internet researches, basic graphic design works, participation in brainstorming and strategy meetings, support with promotional event planning, press releases and media alerts prep, social media contents management, assistance to LR network in North and South America, basic office tasks and general project management.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and who is looking to gain an extensive experience in many aspects of the high-end design industry.
ResponsibilitiesJOB DESCRIPTION AND MAIN DUTIES
• Supporting the Marketing Director in all marketing activities with several media outlets for: print, digital and viral advertising, public relations, promotional events, etc.
• Support the network for all editorial and advertising requests including: product images, written contents, videos, etc.
• Participating in brainstorming and strategy meetings with media, advertising and pr agencies, vendor, etc.
• Writing contents (in both English and Spanish) for marketing materials which include brochures, event announcements, social media, etc.
• Assisting in trade shows and events setup and planning.
• Research and development of information about media and of last trends in the design, architecture and arts word.
• Supporting the marketing team with basic graphic design work, creative briefs, etc.
• Running analytics and compiling data from our different social media and Internet platforms
• Basic assistance with tracking payments, registration forms, etc. for advertising orders, events, travels, etc.
• Basic assistance with managing and filtering Marketing Director’s phone calls, emails, fax, etc.
RequirementsDESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Recent graduates or undergraduates of the following or related studies: Advertising, Design, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
• Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
• Time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in social media content creation and channel management
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
• Working knowledge of design programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) a PLUS
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Bilingual Spanish/English is a must.
• French knowledge is a plus
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• Must be willing to work at least 3-days per week for a 3-months commitment.
• Internships with Roset USA, Corp. are unpaid. School credits for the internship available. LR offers travel and lunch expenses reimbursement.
• Position based in downtown Manhattan, New York, NY