DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING MGR - GRADUATE LEVEL / MBA / * REAL ESTATE INVESTINGBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionWANTED - DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING MGR
LRT is a real estate investment firm based in Tampa Bay / Pinellas County Florida.
We're an energetic team of real estate investors of mortgages - residential and commercial property.
If you are passionate about marketing, and you're looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive type responsibilities to run your own biz unit, this is it...
You will work from home, meet rigid deadlines, deliver top quality results thru 100% completion.
You'll create a comprehensive marketing campaign to acquire residential and commercial mortgages
and real property using direct response marketing, data mining, and some e-commerce.
You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, Skype, MindJet Project Director, Dropbox, and more...
If you're passionate about real estate investing, making money, and using mobile technologies to automate marketing, this will be a life changing opportunity for the right candidate.
You'll get extremely valuable "hands on" experience.
An outstanding performance will EARN you a FT paid position -* virtual so you can have a great lifestyle.
Responsibilities- Create Our Marketing Blueprint
Strategically creating processes, procedures, policies,and mind maps for workflow that clearly demonstrate requirements to team associates responsible for marketing campaigns.
- Design marketing and branding solution for smartphones, tablets, web.
- Help product team understand the desired customer experience: storyboards, flows, and prototypes.
- Quickly collect and decipher feedback for rapid iteration of the campaign design.
- Work w/ management to deliver projects on time, and within budget.
- Deliver world-class direct marketing programs, from concept through to launch.
Requirements- You NEED - A burning desire to succeed, and possess a daily objective to go the extra-mile every day.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in direct marketing administration and practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Access and Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface directly with team and customer interactions.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and work under pressure to meet quotas.
- Knowledge of web 2.0 marketing concepts, solutions, and real estate a plus but not necessary.
As the Marketing Manager Intern
You work w/ Management to translate proven concepts into programs that facilitate rapid RE acquisitions.
- Developing marketing automation processes and procedures.
- Help define the look and feel of our brand.