PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
MARKETING MANAGER - GRADUATE LEVEL / MBA - INTERN- MOBILE MARKETSBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionJob Title: User MARKETING MGR INTERN
Summary: LRT is a progressive tech start-up in Florida developing apps and supportive eLearning materials for real estate investing. We're an energetic team changing real estate investing and the way residential homes are bought and sold worldwide.
If you are top of your class, have a keen sense of marketing operations, and you're looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive type responsibilities, this is it...
We're in TB area of Florida. However, You will work from home. You'll meet deadlines, deliver top quality, and 100% complete. You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, Skype, MindJet Project Director, Dropbox, and more...
If you have a passion for residential homes, making money, in a remote workforce biz environment, via leading edge technologies, this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate.
*This is an unpaid internship ( 4 a Short Time ) until you're a proven contributor who understands 100% our model.
Flexibility to work from home, to implement a proven marketing "system" created by industry leading experts. You'll get extremely valuable "hands on" experience with two of the worlds top marketers.
An outstanding performance will EARN you a paid position, and to remain virtual if you prefer that working lifestyle.
- Study To Learn Our Success Blueprint
Strategically creating processes, procedures, policies,and mind maps for workflow that clearly demonstrate requirements to team associates responsible to launch marketing campaigns.
- Design marketing and branding solution for a variety of platforms incl., smartphones, tablets, web browsers.
- Help product team understand the desired customer experience: storyboards, flows, and prototypes.
- Manage basic level of usability testing for marketing prototypes.
- Quickly collect and decipher feedback for rapid iteration of the campaign design.
- Work w/ management to deliver projects on time, and within budget.
-Deliver world-class programs, from concept through to launch.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity with management level responsibilities, & projects in an
internship designed to evolve into a highly desirable position with a global company, this is it.
Don't hesitate, contact us to learn how to earn your career position at LRT, apply today.
- A burning desire to succeed, and possess a daily objective to go the extra-mile every day.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in business and marketing administration practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface directly with team and customer interactions.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of web 2.0 marketing concepts, solutions, and real estate a plus but not necessary.
The intern will be responsible for developing our business model and perform research
that's applicable to our user base and leveraging that to meaningful interactions.
As the Marketing Manager Intern
You work closely w/ Management to translate proven concepts into programs that facilitate rapid prototyping and product launches.
- Developing marketing process and procedures to help define the look and feel of our brand.
- Validation w/ target users, and close partnership with team to ensure product feasibility.