Marketing intern for video production companyNew Slate Films
Website, Marketing & Social Media GuruRD Alchemy Natural Products
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Hart and Huntington / Rockstar Energy Offroad
Digital Marketing InternClickSpring
Marketing & PR Internship (English & Korean Bilingual Must, Start in Jan, 2015)F&T Group
MARKETING - ONLINE MARKETING ; MARKETING AND SOCIAL NETWORKSBookmark This
English Language Channel LTD ( Airuup)
English Language Channel Ltd is a UK Company based in London. The Company works under the brand name “Airuup”.
The Company has developed its own online learning platform with the aim of developing online community where there are no language barriers and people can connect across the globe.
The Airuup community is made up of enthusiastic language learners of all abilities, native speakers and professional teachers.
You can find out more about the business by visiting the website, “www.airuup.com”. You can also follow Airuup on FB, Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube.
Employer : AIRUUP
Location : London
Industry: Marketing, Social Media, Marketing & PR – Digital Marketing, Marketing Research
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Unpaid Internship
This fast growing and already well-established company is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team and learn about their on-line marketing activity. The successful applicant will be the first person in the role so will have a great opportunity to forge out a long term future as the company grows.
We are looking to recruit an Online Marketing Intern with a high level of written and spoken communication skills to join our dynamic marketing team.
You will work alongside the Online Marketing Manager to achieve challenging targets, generating traffic to and leads from the website.
This is a Broad role with various responsibilities. You will be exposed to a demanding role, which offers a valuable insight into the market and online education/learning industry as a whole.
• Increasing SEO rankings, especially on Google, for the Airuup website.
• Managing and improving our country dedicated pages on social networks, blogging, running local competitions. You will help in managing and updating our social media channels; engaging day-to-day with our members helping them sign up; and planning communications and related content to grow our user base and create that elusive online learning community .
• Improving brand awareness of Airuup across the education/learning industry.
• Supporting the online Marketing Manager in updating, optimising and ensuring that website content is well presented.
•Source and create content, Copy writing.
•Help with running digital marketing campaigns.
•Assist in designing and generating marketing materials for PDF and print including brochures, fact sheets and case studies.
•Collaborate with the operations director to ensure efficiency of ROI measurement on all projects and marketing channels.
RequirementsSkills and experience:
• Passionate about writing, blogging
• Experience and master’s degree in marketing, preferably online marketing
• SEO and Social Media interest and knowledge
• Strong organisation and multitasking skills
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• The ability to work independently as well as within a team
.Creative skills will be beneficial to generate copy writing and ad creative
• Enthusiastic about learning marketing and production
• Works well under pressure and work to deadlines
• Knowledge of HTML (desirable)