MARKETING REPRESENTATIVEBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
3300 BUCKEYE ROAD (BUCKEYE TOWER), SUITE 840
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. (NAWOSB) is a national, nonprofit organization focused on educating women owned companies about federal govt contracts.
The purpose of the Marketing Representative is to obtain Members and Clients for NAWOSB
• NAWOSB Membership (including BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT)
• Increase attendance to NAWOSB events-meetings, information sessions, webinars, workshops, events.
ResponsibilitiesMarketing Representative responsibilities: To introduce NAWOSB to diverse business owners; obtain prospective leads that result in membership. Responsibilities are carried out by:
• Attend/participate in pre-assigned business meetings, chamber of commerce weekly/monthly sessions, networking events, etc.
• Informs/introduces NAWOSB purpose, service offerings, webinars, workshops
• Obtain maximum # of business cards from potential members at all events
• Distribute NAWOSB business cards, promotional materials at events
• Complete spreadsheet after each attended event. Return completed document within
• Follow-up on all prospective members via phone call and/or email within 24hours.
• Meet weekly with ED to review spreadsheet, discuss opportunities, address questions, review weekly results, etc.
Great organizational skills
Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, concisely