Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
MARKETING REPRESENTATIVEBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
3300 BUCKEYE ROAD (BUCKEYE TOWER), SUITE 840
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. (NAWOSB) is a national, nonprofit organization focused on educating women owned companies about federal govt contracts.
The purpose of the Marketing Representative is to obtain Members and Clients for NAWOSB
• NAWOSB Membership (including BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT)
• Increase attendance to NAWOSB events-meetings, information sessions, webinars, workshops, events.
ResponsibilitiesMarketing Representative responsibilities: To introduce NAWOSB to diverse business owners; obtain prospective leads that result in membership. Responsibilities are carried out by:
• Attend/participate in pre-assigned business meetings, chamber of commerce weekly/monthly sessions, networking events, etc.
• Informs/introduces NAWOSB purpose, service offerings, webinars, workshops
• Obtain maximum # of business cards from potential members at all events
• Distribute NAWOSB business cards, promotional materials at events
• Complete spreadsheet after each attended event. Return completed document within
• Follow-up on all prospective members via phone call and/or email within 24hours.
• Meet weekly with ED to review spreadsheet, discuss opportunities, address questions, review weekly results, etc.
Great organizational skills
Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, concisely