Marketing InternshipBookmark This
419 Lafayette Street
DescriptionWe are an exciting new website startup and we're looking for a few ambitious interns who want to help us build an awesome resource where performing artists can empower themselves to build their brands by leveraging the Internet. You'll also gain some hands-on experience in the process.
As a marketing intern you will work on various online and offline marketing campaigns designed to build awareness of our startup and engage our visitors to participate in conversations. As an intern you can expect to learn marketing strategies that include email marketing, viral marketing, social media marketing and search engine optimization. You may also be involved in some video production.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will assist with various facets of offline and online marketing efforts. This may include, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Engage visitors to participate in discussion forums.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns including but not limited to list building and analyzing campaign results.
- Organize marketing collateral for consistency.
- Identify relevant keywords for SEO.
- Manage listeners' questions for our online radio show "Off the Record".