Social Media Marketing InternMelissa Leiter Marketing
Graphic Design internshipIdeate Vision
Entrepreneur Internship OpportunityOink Group, Inc
Social Media/Marketing LiasonTracie Hall
Digital Marketing Designer Intern (Virtual-Paid)Wordpress Interns
Real EstateEmperio Diamond Enterprise
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONSA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBookmark This
CDL Sunset Temple
3911 Kansas Street
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is looking for a qualified intern to join our small and dynamic team. Our management team produces print & online media for the purposes of promoting our coffee lounge and our events center, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
The qualified candidate will be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will have prior experience in the preparation of sales/promotional materials, graphic design, client relations and marketing strategy concepts. The successful candidate will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing for small & independently owned businesses.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion and other materials
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with concept, planning and execution of marketing campaigns
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of sales materials and client communications
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare sales presentations and assist with client meetings
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
RequirementsCompany is looking for an undergraduate student in the San Diego area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising or a similar field that would benefit from this experience. The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Knowledge of and experience with graphic design programs is preferred, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Language, Business Administration, Graphic Design