Marketing & Social media & Communication & Public RelationsBookmark This
Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
147 west 35th street
New York, NY
DescriptionINTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – New York, NY
College Juniors / Seniors / Post Grads
If you are into fashion and want to learn from a very modern and hip new concept on the retail fashion businesss, then this internship is perfect for you. We offer this internship to better your knowledge about menswear and all aspects of running a brand with a retail location in NEW YORK CITY. It will help you learn the fashion business and build the skills necessary for the future. At Robbie & Co. you will learn about being unique and working with a fast paced fashion industry localized in New York.
The position we offer gives you an opportunity to use a wide range of skills to help in our Marketing, Social Media, Communication and Client relations.
This internship is for a modern menswear store. We specialize in all types of suits from ready made to bespoke and work with many high end clients. We have a retail flagship in herald square, the heart of manhattan. We do many events and special parties for our clients and to market our brand. We have a lounge in our flagship with a bar and pool table for event hosting.
Robbie & Co. Men's Shop
147 west 35th street
ny ny 10001
looking for immediate hire
Someone who can help expand the brand and get real world experience on retail fashion.
ResponsibilitiesTO BE CONSIDERED:
LIKE OUR PAGE
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @MRROBBIESUITS
SEND US AN EMAIL WITH YOUR
RECENT PHOTO(not required)
Requirements• An understanding of Social Media, Content, and Public Relations best practices
• An understanding of how and where Social Media, Content, and Public Relations fit into an integrated marketing strategy
• An understanding of how to use Social Media publishing and tracking tools
• Team building, professional communication and how to work in a fast paced environment
• Student pursuing a major in Marketing, Public Relations (or related field) or a graduate looking to gain an educational experience
• Familiar with major, emerging, and obscure social media platforms
• Has strong written and analytical skills
• Passionate about fashion and pop-culture
• Excellent time-management skills
• Adapts well to fast-paced working environment
• Professional attitude
• Strong desire to learn