Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
MBA Marketing Director Internship for NYC Based Startup (Muchness.com)Bookmark This
12 Desbrosses St
New York, NY
Muchness.com is a fashion-technology startup based in New York City.
ABOUT MANAGEMENT TEAM
Cofounded by a UT-Austin 2004 BHP/Finance graduate. Former investment banking analyst and private equity associate. Worked in retail at Saks.com. MBA from Wharton/UPenn. Go to LinkedIn for more information. (http://www.linkedin.com/in/jennyannchou)
You must sign up for the website beta if you want to be considered a candidate.
It will be easier for you to understand the company if you see our product.
This internship will have a direct impact on the health of Muchness. Your efforts will
make a difference.
- Help to hire and manage the Social Media Intern (who will be/is an undergrad)
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for marketing at the university level
- Execute on a pilot program, develop lessons learned and takeaways so that it may be executed on a broader market
RequirementsTYPE OF PERSON SEEKING
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in startups, retail, e-Commerce, marketing is a plus, but not required; passion>experience
Muchness.com is based in NYC, but you do not have to be in New York City.
Communication will be done via phone, email, skype, chat, etc.
3 to 6 months
But we could work with your school to figure out a for class credit situation. I will
provide glowing references and/or recommendation letters upon a positive completion
- Seeking citizens of the world (fashion has no boundaries, so feel free to apply even
if you are not a US Citizen)
- Job Type: Internship or Part-Time
- Feel free to forward this job position to others who might be interested.
- Feel free to ask me questions