Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
3220 Roderick Road
DescriptionEducation within a college and/or university is no longer the golden ticket in today’s job market. Classes pertaining to your major will not substitute real world experience, of which should be obtained before he or she enters the business world. AGVSPORT offers a bona fide internship experience that will not only prepare you for today’s job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. This is not an internship that consists of atypical grunt work, but hands on experience through direction and personal management.
Students wishing to apply for the internship should email resumes to email@example.com. For more information, please call 1.800.777.7006.
• Press Releases
• Long-term marketing projects
• Brochures, Advertisements, Promotions
• Organizing events (i.e. Photo shoots)
• Constant communication with company hierarchy
• Collaboration with other interns and group projects
• Constantly updating Facebook, Twitter and any other social media
• Writing reports and present them to the management team
• Market and explore new ideas for inclusion in the company’s strategy
• Manage and develop existing client accounts
• Put together the elements of a sponsorship deal between the company and its racers
• Compile a portfolio of completed projects at the end of the internship
By the end of this internship the trainee will have learned to:
• Draw together profiles and marketing strategies for individual customers
• Support worldwide promotional activities and campaigns
• Service an international customer base, providing excellent customer service and sales support to individual customers
• Participate as part of a team, on shared assignments, and projects
• Deliver presentations to the company and its customers
• Industry and customer knowledge
• Relationship development with customers and vendors
• Project management
• Analysis techniques
• Leadership skills
• Teamwork skills
• Personal presentation and communication skills
• Fuller understanding of the industry and customer knowledge
• Knowledge and ability to write press releases
• Phone etiquette
• Basic understanding of email (Outlook)
• Experience in marketing collateral (flyers, advertisements, promotions)
• Currently enrolled at any college or university, with at least one marketing class fulfilled
• Strong research skills
• Up-to-date on all current market trends (SEO, Google analytics)
• Completed marketing plan
• Understanding the importance of group work as well as individual work
• Strong writing skills
• An understanding of Microsoft, Outlook, Excel, Google Analytics, Google Docs