Marketing & Sales InternNatura Web Solutions
Marketing Branding Video Design Dreamers welcomeAMIRIMAGE
URGENTLY Pt - Ft Staff Required For Start.www.jobvista.ga
Entry Level Sales, Marketing & ManagementE Enterprises Corp
non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Management Opportunity- Full Training ProvidedBookmark This
Cutting Edge Marketing, Inc
1401 Kass Circle
Spring Hill, FL
DescriptionCutting Edge Marketing, Inc is currently offering sales management and marketing positions at the entry-level that include comprehensive training.
At Cutting Edge Marketing, Inc our sales approach is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company.
ResponsibilitiesWe pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mind set in the candidates we seek and promote only within our own company. This means that all of our current managers and sales leaders have started in entry-level positions and have advanced by their own merits.
If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, Cutting Edge Marketing, Inc represents a great fit for you.
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry. Internships are also available for qualified students.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
RequirementsTo apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- 4 year degree preferred but not required
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
- Professional demeanor
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Self-motivated desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
Entry-level account executives have the opportunity to earn a great income, and any recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will start in an entry-level position, and then will be cross-trained into management.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please email your resume today.