Marijuana Grow School Marketing InternBookmark This
The Grow School LLC
600 17th St. Suite 2800 South
DescriptionThe Grow School LLC teaches legal, safe, and successful indoor cannabis gardening techniques for growing Medical and/ or Legal recreational cannabis for legal personal use. We are located in Denver.
We are looking for a marketing intern to help us with reaching new and target audiences. This position is technically unpaid, but for the right intern, we could work something out. Also for the right candidate, I would consider bringing this person on as a regular employee or percentage partner of the company.
Duties would include on-line research; helping with handing out publicity at events (such as at Red Rocks amphitheater); preparing/ proofreading literature for publication; planned outreach (face-to-face) marketing at Doctors offices, Dispensaries, Head shops, horticultural supply stores, etc; attending events as a representative of The Grow School LLC, co-ordinating TV and radio interviews; answering emails from prospective students and business associates; help with the transition of The Grow School offering our course seminar in other (medical-marijuana) friendly states such as Massachusetts.
Check out out website www.thegrowschool for more information as to what we do here at The Grow School. NOTE: The grow School is proudly and fully compliant with all Colorado state and local marijuana laws and ordinances. The Grow School is a educational organization and does not sell marijuana. Contact us through internships.com or at 303-929-8581 if you are interested!
Responsibilities- Help create create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with marijuana trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations.
Requirements- Pursuing education in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, customer service, and computer skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Would prefer a candidate with Photoshop (psd) or Creative Suite knowledge and computer skills if possible.
- Some very basic knowledge of cannabis/ marijuana would be helpful but not necessary.
- You do NOT need a Marijuana Registry (red card) or MMJ Badge for this internship position.