Marketing Account ExecutiveBookmark This
3418 W. Sunset Ave.
DescriptionAtlas Charity started in the sales/marketing industry several years ago and quickly have become one of the emerging national firms poised to make the progression into the international market. Our portfolio extends over half a dozen multi-million dollar global clients who have exclusively sought out our firm to build their market share and footprint in large local markets across the country. Our company is proud to remain privately owned and operated, and of the achievements we have already made in the past few years.
Atlas Charity is now seeking a distinguished, integrity driven individual to participate in our internship program. We are seeking individuals to fill our entry-level account executive position. Individuals will have the opportunity to turn an internship into successful career. We offer a management development program in which a concise, laid out track to management is taught.
The vision is to develop and mold each team member to their fullest potential into top notch, solution oriented junior partners with an entrepreneurial mindset focused to win. The purpose is to encourage candidates from every background and all fields into synergy driving to a common goal. We have and will continue to do whatever is necessary for our team to meet and push past their goals. Our development program is proven to take someone from the ground up to the top of the management ranks at an accelerated pace. This is due in large part to the tremendous demand of our clients to expand to fulfill their goals. We appreciate your interest in our company!
Responsibilities- Participate in leadership development activities.
- Create excellent relationships with clients and customers.
- Engage with customers to create more business for client.
- Learn to lead a team to success.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Completed at least one year of university credit. Prefer some courses in business, marketing, communications, OR advertising.
- High Student Mentality: Be ready to learn and advance through our management training program.
-Bonus: Experience is customer service, sales, or marketing.
-Bonus: Leadership Experience