Marketing Admin AssistantBookmark This
656 Fifth Avenue Ste. B
San Diego, CA
Posted: 537 days ago
DescriptionMcFarlane Promotions, Inc. is a one-stop shop, capable of coordinating a wide variety of events. From block parties, featuring over 6 stages of live entertainment and hosting over 100,000 attendees, that block off the entire Gaslamp Quarter to small intimate gatherings, private parties, weddings, golf tournaments, car shows, employee incentive programs, corporate events, auctions, galas and everything in between! McFarlane Promotions, Inc. has been dedicated to creating incredible events since 1994.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Someone who is looking to be in the event industry long term and grow with an established company. Candidate must be detail oriented, reliable, creative and committed.
DESCRIPTION: This is an entry level, hourly, paid position. Tasks vary on a day-to-day basis. Candidate must be willing to assist with events, which may take place during the weekends and/or in the evening.
ResponsibilitiesSome tasks may include the following:
• Filing, research, vendor calls, database management, email blasts, and assisting manager with any other administrative tasks
• Assist with fundraising events, festivals, golf tournaments and more.
• Learn the ins and outs of being an event planner
• Business and Event promotions including social media and blogging
RequirementsCandidates must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation, and be available to work on location, no telecommuting.
Please send the following:
• Your resume
• Personal cover letter describing what makes you unique and what will make you a good candidate for this position
• A writing sample – Choose an interesting topic relating to the event industry and craft a fun, engaging post.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with MKTG. Coordinator in the Subject Line.