Marketing Admin / Social Media Intern (UNPAID)Bookmark This
444 N. Michigan Ave. Ste. 650
DescriptionAre you trying to kick-start your marketing career? Are you interested in learning about the newest approaches to social media and digital marketing? Do you want to get direct, hands-on marketing experience at one of Chicago's hottest technology companies?
If the answers to both questions are YES, then Mediafly wants to talk with you!
We want someone with a large skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real projects, with a real brand, and see real results. Your job will be to eat, breath and sleep marketing. So if you're up for challenge of writing get marketing content, running our social media platforms, writing blog posts and helping the sales and product teams beef up their efforts through marketing, we want to talk with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: This is an unpaid internship, but we're happy to work with your school/professors to ensure you receive school credit
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Marketing administrative tasks: event support, analytics and reporting
* Support community management efforts related to social media efforts
* Assist in research for content marketing efforts
• Strong writing skills with an engaging personality
• A creative soul with the ability to think outside the box
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong initiative
• Great problem solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
• Confident personality
• Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented
* Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
* Moderate knowledge of WordPress is an extreme plus but not required