Marketing / Advertising InternBookmark This
5301 N Pima Road #130
DescriptionCompany seeks undergraduate student for immediate position. You will be working with the Vice President of Supreme Auctions, a leading luxury real estate auction firm located in Scottsdale. This is a hands-on opportunity to learn about advertising sales, marketing, real estate and event planning. The right candidates will gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
ResponsibilitiesPosition is a full/part-time M-F non-salary internship, however a paid position may be available at the end of the internship to the right person. You will also have an opportunity to earn money when you assist at an event. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to build your resume and work with great people in a dynamic environment. There will be opportunities for employment for the right candidate.
Requirements• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist planning and working on special events
• Develop and implement short- and long-term strategic marketing plans
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Knowledge of different social media platforms
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Be able to manage their own time
• Have their own transportation and own computer/laptop
• Must be proficient using Microsoft Office & Photoshop
• Prepare presentations
• Provide support to social media, blogging and postings
• Create a monthly online newsletter
• Create basic ads using Photoshop
• PowerPoint, Publisher, Illustrator, PhotoShop, HTML, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when selecting the best applicant for this position.
Experience and/or currently working on a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communication, etc.