Marketing/ Advertising / Supply chain/ LogisticsBookmark This
Small Things After All, LLC
88 W Countryside Drive
DescriptionMARKETING / SALES / SUPPLY CHAIN/ LOGISTICS INTERN
Small Things After All is looking for a qualified intern to join as a marketing intern. Small Things After all is a boutique online retailer for home décor and gifts. We are on various upcoming marketplaces. We seek for an intern who can participate in various areas such as research of online marketplaces, monitoring sales and reorder levels as well as work in various stages of order processing and fulfillment.
This intern should be prepared to work at all levels from office to warehouse environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, online sales and fulfillment.
• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of orders.
• Assist with the order packing and shipments
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Open and sort mail
• Create a customer database by capturing order info.
• Assist in checking and organizing inventory and supplies.
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the New Jersey Princeton area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or supply chain & logistics. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Supply chain and logistics, Mathematics, Language.