Marketing Analyst InternBookmark This
8512 Six Forks Rd, Suite 102
DescriptionWe are looking for our next marketing Rock Star. YellowWood Group, located in Raleigh, NC, is a strategic marketing company that specializes in marketing plan development and supporting consulting and marketing team management services. Our focus is on the integration of marketing and sales teams. We are looking for the ideal person to join our growing team. We are a close knit group of seasoned professionals who set the bar of excellence high and expect that in return from our staff. We want people who are open-minded, resourceful and quick thinking.
You must be able to work on projects independently without needing to be told what to do and how to do it every step of the way. For the right person, compensation, opportunities and the ability to see your contributions in this role daily are yours. If you are naturally a rock star, if you play as hard as you work, if you're in it to win it, this is the place and the job for you.
You must either possess or pursuing a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
IF THIS IS YOUR DREAM JOB, Send us a cover letter along with your resume telling us the following things:
- What aspects of this role do you find the most appealing AND why?
- What aspects of this role do you find the most challenging AND why?
- What is the most amazing thing about you?
- Why we should put your resume on the top of the pile?
Non-negotiable (55% of your day)
Develop and present a draft Strategic Approach for review by a Marketing Strategist.
Perform initial due diligence for all leads and opportunities as directed.
Prepare the Discovery Items Request for vetted leads as directed.
Provide ongoing competitive intelligence reports for active clients as required.
Necessary (30% of your day)
- Coordinate efforts with the Marketing Strategist to finalize a Strategic Approach.
- Perform research as required by the marketing, sales, or operations teams for intelligence purposes.
- Research topic-specific trends and assemble data to produce a final recapitulation as directed.
- Review all documents from a fulfilled Discovery Items Request with a Marketing Strategist for preparation of an R&R (Recapitulation and Recommendations
Needed (15% of your day)
- Perform additional market research as needed to satisfy ongoing competitive landscaping reporting.
- Provide support for projects related to CRM, client engagement and client management as requested.
- Assist the Marketing Team with the development, production and distribution of company collateral.
- Identify and document process or process improvements that support operational efficiency.
RequirementsEssential Non-Technical skills include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Critical thinking (able to draw conclusions from abstract information)
- Problem solving (able to think strategically and creatively to discern solutions)
- Resourceful (finds uncommon, clever and out of the box ways to access and gather data)
- Communication (able to present information visually, audibly, organized and succinctly)
- Cooperative spirit (able to work with team members to achieve common goals)
- Self-management (able to capture goals, prioritize tasks, shift gears to respond to changing goals, and close out open items without constant supervision)
Essential Technical Skills include:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Advanced topic-specific data mining skills to conduct online and offline research
- Solid business writing, copywriting and creative writing skills to produce objective, balanced content
Desirable Technical skills include:
- Working knowledge of Salesforce®, Dropbox®, Wordpress®, Linkedin®, Twitter®, Slideshare®, Vocus®, any social media management platform, any project management platform